Okay, so I didn’t personally travel around the world in six months. But my clients did!
In the last few months, I’ve helped clients plan trips to:
- Austria (Vienna and Salzburg)
- Belize (Ambergris Caye, Blue Hole National Park, and Placencia)
- Cambodia (Siem Reap/Angkor Wat and Phnom Pen)
- Costa Rica (Guanacaste, Arenal and Manuel Antonio)
- El Salvador (San Salvador and Suchitoto)
- England (London, South Coast, Cotswolds)
- European river cruises (Seine and Rhine Rivers)
- France (Paris and Normandy)
- Germany (Berlin)
- Hawaii (Maui and Big Island)
- Italy (Bologna, Florence, Rome, Sicily, Siena, and Venice)
- Mexico (Cabo San Lucas and Riviera Maya)
- New Zealand (Bay of Islands, Milford Sound, Queenstown, and Rotorua)
- Spa and Wellness retreats (Canyon Ranch in Tucson and Maroma Spa in Riviera Maya Mexico)
- Spain (Barcelona, Bilbao, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Mallorca, Pamplona, Rioja Wine country, Ronda, and San Sebastian)
- Thailand (Bangkok, Chiang Rai, and Koh Samui)
- The Netherlands (Amsterdam)
- Vietnam (Mekong River Cruise
I’ve traveled to over half of these destinations, but I feel confident in planning trips even to locations I haven’t personally visited because I have backup from incredibly supportive and knowledgeable travel colleagues whose professionalism and expert advice are deeply appreciated.
And, through my independent affiliation with a Virtuoso member agency, I am part of the invitation-only Virtuoso travel consortium. Membership in Virtuoso gives me access to destination experts around the world who I can tap to help me tailor trips that are best suited to the interests and budgets of my clients. With every trip planned my own experience grows with the help of travel professionals who are immersed in their niche destination, and can help me to find the best activities, restaurants, and places to stay that fit my clients’ wish lists.
My only (admittedly ridiculous) complaint about my career is that I get so enthusiastic about each trip I plan, my own travel “bucket list” just keeps growing…. I knew I loved travel, but now I’m addicted. Frankly, I couldn’t ask for more.
Please join me in planning more trips all over the world!